NEM Basics: short video course
This short video course gives a high level summary of the National Electricity Market (NEM) and is ideal for anyone new to the energy industry.
This is a self-paced course available on demand. The entire course runs for approximately 1hr15mins and comprises a series of modules that run between 5 to 15 minutes each.
- Energy regulatory structure and responsibilities
- How the power system operates
- Market fundamentals
- How AEMO balances supply and demand
- What happens when things go wrong
- AEMO’s initiatives in the new energy landscape
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view the NEM Basics course, and the full AEMO instructor-led and eLearning energy education catalogue.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.