GBB interactive map help
- Tabs across the top to view either an overall summary, or the ability to view solely pipeline, production or storage information
- Data is summarised in a tabular form to the right of the map
- A ‘Play’ button cycles through the tabs every 30 seconds automatically if selected
- A full screen option if you would like to display the data on a monitor/TV
BB Pipeline Flow and Capacity Business Rules
- The source data for the Pipeline Flows:
- Any day in the past uses the Actual Flow and Storage report
- Current day, and days in the future, uses the Nomination and Forecast Flow report
- The source data for the capacity calculation is the latest information, for that gas day, from the Short Term Capacity Outlook report
- The flows are calculated based on a location, as per the Locations report and take into account the net of Supply, Transfer In and Demand, Transfer Out
- The arrow direction is determined on whether the calculation is positive or negative, noting that the number will always be displayed as positive
- The detailed business rules are available here BB Pipeline Flow and Capacity Business Rules
Things To Note:
- All numbers displayed are in Terajoules per day (TJ/d)
- Not all production facilities and pipelines are represented on the map. If the data you want to see is not on the map it can be obtained from the Reports tab.
- The nomination for Adelaide on the map is displaying the SEA Gas nomination only. We are working on a solution to also include nominations from the Moomba to Adelaide pipeline. The actual flow number is displaying data for both pipelines.
- Values displayed for Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide are intended to represent the STTM hub demand for those cities.
- GPG actual data can be obtained in the ‘Pipeline Connection Flow’ report. Nominations and forecasts are not available due to confidentiality.
- The date defaults to today’s gas day and displays today’s forecasts and nominations. Changing the date in the box to a day in the past will display actual data received by that facility for that day. Selecting a day in the future will display all nominations and forecasts that have been submitted. If a facility displays zero it either means no nominations have been submitted, or the facility is on an outage.
- There are no negative numbers displayed on the screen. For bi-directional pipelines, observe the direction of the arrow to determine which way gas is flowing.
- The nomination for Adelaide on the map is displaying the SEA Gas nomination only. We are working on a solution to also include nominations from the Moomba to Adelaide pipeline. The actual number is displaying data for both pipelines.
Pipelines Featured on the GBB Map.
|APLNG||Australia Pacific LNG Gladstone Pipeline||APLNG|
|CGP||Carpentaria Gas Pipeline||APA Group|
|EGP||Eastern Gas Pipeline||Jemena|
|LMP||Longford – Melbourne Pipeline||APA Group|
|MAPS||Moomba to Adelaide Pipeline System||Epic Energy|
|MSP||Moomba to Sydney Pipeline||APA Group|
|PCA||Port Campbell to Adelaide Pipeline (SEAGas)||South East Australia Gas Pty Ltd|
|QGP||Queensland Gas Pipeline||Jemena|
|RBP||Roma – Brisbane Pipeline||APA Group|
|SWP||South West Pipeline||Australian Energy Market Operator Ltd|
|SWQP||South West Queensland Pipeline||APA Group|
|TGP||Tasmanian Gas Pipeline||Tasmanian Gas Pipeline Pty Ltd|
|VNI||Victoria Northern Interconnect||Australian Energy Market Operator Ltd|
|WGP||Wallumbilla – Gladstone Pipeline||APA Group|
Pipelines not on GBB Map but Data Is Available from GBB Reports.
|BGPP||BassGas to Pakenham Pipeline||Lattice Energy|
|BWP||Berwyndale to Wallumbilla Pipeline||APA Group|
|BPL||Braemar Pipeline||Braemar Power Project Pty Ltd|
|B2PL||Braemar 2 Pipeline||Arrow Braemar 2 Pty Ltd|
|CWP||Central West Pipeline||APA Group|
|CRWP||Comet Ridge to Wallumbilla Pipeline||GLNG|
|DDP||Darling Downs Pipeline||Jemena|
|E04||E04 Pipeline||QGC Pty Limited|
|MPL||Mortlake Pipeline||South East Australia Gas Pty Ltd|
|PCI||Port Campbell to Iona Pipeline||South East Australia Gas Pty Ltd|
|RCWP||Reedy Creek to Wallumbilla Pipeline||APA Group|
|SSP||Silver Springs Pipeline||AGL|
|SESA||South East South Australia Pipeline||APA Group|
|SEPS||South East Pipeline System||Epic Energy|
For a detailed gas pipeline map click here