This two hour course gives a high level overview of the key elements of the gas markets.
- Energy regulatory structure and responsibilities.
- Fundamentals of gas.
- Transmission, Storage and the Distribution of Gas.
- An introduction to the Declared Wholesale Gas Market (DWGM), Short Term Trading Market (STTM) and the Gas Supply Hub.
- Where to find more information.
Attendees of the course will gain a high-level understanding of AEMO's role in various gas markets.
$30 (plus GST) per person
How to enrol
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses
- Add the education course to the Cart
- Create an individual log in
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.