AEPC_2017_11: Notices and Communications
In this section
In this section
Procedure Change Proposal
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 2.10
Date of Notice: 21 July 2017
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Procedure Change Proposal in respect of the revised Market Procedure: Notices and Communications and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with the Procedure Change Process detailed in clause 2.10 of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) Rules.
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clause 1.6.2 of the WEM Rules, which commenced on 30 November 2015 and which requires AEMO to document the method by which notices and communications required under, contemplated by or relating to, the WEM Rules are to be given to or by AEMO.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the Procedure Change Proposal
18 August 2017
Publication of Procedure Change Report
18 September 2017
Proposed commencement of revised Market Procedure
19 September 2017
Commencement of Procedure 01 October 2017
Procedure Change Proposal Documents
- Call for submissions on Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2017_11 (455 KB, pdf)
- Procedure Change Proposal AEPC_2017_11 (400 KB, pdf)
- Proposed revised Market Procedure: Notices and Communications (190 KB, pdf)
- Perth Energy - AEPC_2017_11 (72 KB, pdf)
Procedure Change Report Documents
- Procedure Change Report AEPC_2017_11 (210 KB, pdf)
- Market Procedure: Notices and Communications (clean version) (192 KB, pdf)
- Market Procedure: Notices and Communications (marked up version) (196 KB, pdf)