Guides and information
From March 1 2019, AEMO will operate a Capacity Trading Platform (CTP) and a Day Ahead Capacity Auction (DAA). The CTP facilitates a secondary market for trading standardised pipeline capacity, park and compression products. The DAA is a daily auction for contracted but unnominated capacity that runs shortly after nomination cut-off time. AEMO has prepared guidance material to assist facility operators and industry with participating in these markets.
The overview guide provides a general overview of the framework and operation for the DAA and CTP.
Market System Interface Guides
- Guide to Capacity Trading and Day Ahead Auction Reports v1.2 (781 KB, pdf)
- Guide to Capacity Trading and Day Ahead Auction Transactions v1.1 (1.0 MB, pdf)
- Guide to Gas Supply Hub Reports (clean) v1.9 (1.2 MB, pdf)
- Guide to Gas Supply Hub Point Preferences (782 KB, pdf)
- Guide to Contract Reference Selections (740 KB, pdf)
- Guide to Gas Supply Hub Capacity Auction (1.1 MB, pdf)
For further information, please contact AEMO’s Information and Support Hub.