System Management reports
In this section
Under the Market Rules, System Management provides various reports and information to the IMO and AEMO. Reports and information that are published by AEMO are available below.
Under the Market Rules, System Management must provide a report once every three months on the performance of the market with respect to the dispatch process. This report must include details of:
- The incidence and extent of issuance of Dispatch Instructions.
- The incidence and extent of non-compliance with Dispatch Instructions.
- The incidence and extent of transmission constraints.
- The incidence and extent of shortfalls in Ancillary Services, involuntary curtailment of load, High Risk Operating States, and Emergency Operating States, together with:
- A summary of the circumstances that caused each such incident.
- A summary of the actions that System Management took in response to the incident in each case.
Current status reports
Status Report for 1 April 2016 to 30 June 2016 (366 KB, doc)
Status Report for 1 January 2016 to 31 March 2016 (370 KB, doc)Previous status reportsStatus Report for 1 April 2013 to 30 June 2013 (194 KB)
These documents are published in accordance with clause 7.12.2 of the Market Rules.
System Management must compile and maintain a list of all equipment on the South West interconnected system (SWIS) that is required to be subject to Outage scheduling.
List of Equipment Subject to Outage Scheduling (1. 4 MB, pdf)
This document is published in accordance with clause 3.18.2(a) of the WEM Rules.
Commissioning test plans
These documents are published in accordance with clause 10.5.1(zH) of the WEM Rules.
Please note that for Commissioning Test plans that occur beyond January 2014, refer to our Market Data site.2014
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 07012013 (19.4 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 09012013 (19.4 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 10012013 (19.4 MB)
MWF_Commissioning Test Plan 21012013 (879 KB)
Commissioning test plans (20.6 MB)
Commissioning test plans (36.7 MB)
Commissioning test plans (45.1 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 11122012 (36.2 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 13122012 (36.2 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning est Plan 23122012 (62.8 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 24122012 (17.1 MB)
MUJA_G6_Commissioning Test Plan 25122012 (17.1 MB)
Annual ancillary services report
Each year System Management must prepare a report pursuant to its obligations under clause 3.11.11 of the WEM Rules. The report comprises three parts:
- The quantities of each of the Ancillary Services provided in the preceding year, including Ancillary Services provided under Ancillary Service Contracts, and the adequacy of these quantities.
- The total cost of each of the categories of Ancillary Services provided, including Ancillary Services provided under Ancillary Service Contracts, in the preceding year.
- The Ancillary Service requirements for the coming year and the Ancillary Services plan to meet those requirements.
Current Annual Ancillary Services Report
Previous annual ancillary services reports
- 2019 Ancillary Services Report (658 KB, pdf)
2018 Ancillary Services Report (668 KB, pdf)
2017 Ancillary Services Report (949 KB, pdf)
2016 Ancillary Services Report (623 KB)
2015 Ancillary Services Report (623 KB)
2013 Ancillary Services Report (219 KB)
2012 Ancillary Services Report (199 KB)
2011 Ancillary Services Report (106 KB)
2010 Ancillary Services Report (95 KB)
2009 Ancillary Services Report (92 KB)
2008 Ancillary Services Report (82 KB)
2007 Ancillary Services Report (74 KB)
This document is published in accordance with clause 10.5.1(g) of the WEM Rules.
Ancillary services shortfalls
Under the WEM Rules, AEMO must publish information on any shortfalls in Ancillary Services for each completed Trading Day in the previous twelve calendar months.Previous notifications of ancillary services shortfalls
This document is published pursuant to clause 10.5.1(j)(v) of the WEM Rules.
Synergy non-compliance information
System Management provides to AEMO a Dispatch Schedule for each non-Synergy facility, indicating the:
- Operating level required of that facility by System Management in each Trading Interval.
- Fuel it ran on (if different from that given in the relevant Fuel Declaration).
- Dispatch Instructions that gave rise to that Dispatch Schedule.
In addition, there is a Dispatch Schedule reflecting the total energy supplied by Synergy based on operational meter and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) data.AEMO must publish reports providing the megawatt hours (MWh) of non-compliance of Synergy by Trading Interval, as specified by System Management in accordance with clause 7.13.1A(a) of the WEM Rules for each Trading Month which has been settled.
System Management has not advised AEMO of non-compliance in any interval in any Trading Day.
This document is published in accordance with clause 10.5.1(vA) of the WEM Rules.