An overview of AEMO’s gas markets - elearning
In this section
In this section
- National Electricity Market Overview - elearning and face-to-face
- National Electricity Market (NEM) Fundamentals
- National Electricity Market Overview - elearning
- Metrology for the NEM
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
- Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
- An overview of AEMO’s gas markets - elearning
- Overview of the Declared Wholesale Gas Market
- Overview of the Short Term Trading Market
- Gas Fundamentals
- Wholesale Electricity Market introduction
- Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- Energy Markets: STEM, Balancing and LFAS
Designed by AEMO’s industry experts, the gas e-learning program provides an overview of the east-coast gas markets and is broken down into specific modules, to allow you to move through the content at your own pace.
With approximately eight hours of e-learning, the course acts as a great precursor to AEMO’s face-to-face gas education courses, and provides an in-depth understanding of:
- AEMO’s gas markets: eastern and south eastern markets, Gas Bulletin Board and Wallumbilla & Moomba gas hubs.
- About the STTM – how it operates, key arrangements with trading participants, market fundamentals, emergency arrangements.
- About the DWGM –Declared Transmission System operations in Victoria, trading participant arrangements, system security, key market concepts and processes.
- Settlements and Prudentials – Markets settlements comparison, settlement and prudential concepts explained.
- The Gas Supply Hub – Why a gas exchange?, registering for the GSH, market and legal frameworks, trading and market operation, gas delivery, market support.
Attendees of the course will gain an understanding of AEMO's role in various gas markets.
Location and dates:
How to enrol
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses.
You will also gain access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.