Gas Supply Hub Proposed Exchange Agreement Amendment – Wallumbilla Compression Service Product
In this section
In this section
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) under clause 3.3 of the EA.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Friday 22 July 2016, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Friday 19 August 2016.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
The proposed amendment to the EA include:
- Provision to permit exchange trading of Wallumbilla Compression service product
- Additional Schedules for the ‘Product Specifications for Day Ahead, Daily and Balance-of-Day Gas Compression Location Swaps
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement.
Impact - Implementation Report (IIR) GSH Wallumbilla Compression Service
22July 2016 | filesize: 250 KB (.pdf)
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) above, which details the proposed changes to the EA. Also published is a change marked version of the:
- Exchange Agreement Version 7.0 – Draft
- Gas Supply Hub Interface Protocol Version 5.0 – Draft
- Guide to Gas Supply Hub Reports Version 1.6 – Draft
- Settlements and Prudential Methodology Version 3.1 – Draft
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Friday 19 August 2016.
Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at Hub_Reference@aemo.com.au
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all Gas Supply Hub exchange members and other interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the Exchange Agreement. Version 7.0 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement will be effective from 26 October 2016.
- Exchange Agreement Version 7.0
- Gas Supply Hub Interface Protocol v5.0
- GSH Exchange Agreement Amendment Wallumbilla Compression Product Definition - Decision Document
- Guide to Gas Supply Hub Reports v1.6
- Settlements Prudential Methodology v3.1