B2B Procedure Changes
In this section
In this section
Notice of Second Stage Consultation
Date of Notice: 25 May 2018
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO is conducting a consultation on B2B Procedures on behalf of the Information Exchange Committee (IEC) which have been developed and amended as a result of the National Electricity Amendment (Updating the electricity B2B framework) Rule 2016.
This consultation is being in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the NER.
Matter under Consultation
The matter for consultation is the following list of procedures which the IEC is proposing to amend under this consultation.
Instrument New/Amended Customer Site details Notification Amended (Major) Service Order Amended (Version control only) Meter Data Process Amended (Version control only) One Way Notification Amended (Version Control Only) Technical Delivery Specification Amended (Version Control Only)
For any queries on this consultation, please contact NEM.Retailprocedureconsultations@aemo.com.au
Second Stage Consultation Documents
- B2B Procedures Draft Report - Life Support v1.00 (287 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Customer and Site Details Notification Process v3.2 (clean) (628 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Customer and Site Details Notification Process v3.2 (marked up) (892 KB, pdf)
- Notice of Second Stage Consultation - B2B Procedures - Life Support (359 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Meter Data Process v3.2 (753 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure One Way Notification Process v3.2 (820 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Service Order Process v3.2 (1.55 MB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Technical Delivery Specification v3.2 (1.9 MB, pdf)
- Participant Response Template B2B Procedures First Stage (43 KB, docx)
- Initial Consultation Consolidated Participant Responses - Life Support v1.0 (719 KB, pdf)
- Initial Consultation Participant Responses (7 MB, zip)