AEPC_2018_02: Tolerance Ranges
In this section
In this section
Procedure Change Proposal
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clause 2.10
Date of Notice: 6 February 2018
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Procedure Change Proposal in respect of the new Power System Operating Procedure: Tolerance Ranges and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with the Procedure Change Process detailed in clause 2.10 of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) Rules.
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clause 2.13.6K of the WEM Rules which requires AEMO to document the procedure for determining and reviewing the annual Tolerance Range and any Facility Tolerance Ranges
Further details are provided in the Procedure Change Proposal and the proposed new Power System Operating Procedure published with this notice.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the Procedure Change Proposal
7 March 2018
Publication of Procedure Change Report
20 April 2018
Proposed commencement of new Market Procedure
Procedure Change Proposal documents
- Call for submissions for AEPC_2018_02 (22 KB, pdf)
- Procedure Change Proposal for AEPC_2018_02 (37 KB, pdf)
- PSOP Tolerance Ranges (18 KB, pdf)
- Economic Regulation Authority - AEPC_2018_02 (121 KB, pdf)
- Alinta Energy - AEPC_2018_02 (219 KB, pdf)
Procedure Change Report Documents
- Procedure Change Report AEPC_2018_02 (553 KB, pdf)
- Power System Operation Procedure: Tolerance Ranges (clean version) (183 KB, pdf)
- Power System Operation Procedure: Tolerance Ranges (marked up version) (192 KB, pdf)