Project Specification Consultation Report for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
- National Electricity Market remains tightly balanced
- 2017 Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO forms expert panel to advise on Finkel reform implementation
- AEMO and ARENA looking to evolve traditional electricity market
April 28, 2017 - 4:41 PM
AEMO is currently conducting a RIT-T to assess if network or non-network solutions in the Western Victoria area, to facilitate the connection of additional renewable energy sources, will return positive net market benefits.
The Project Specification Consultation Report describes the identified need for investment, the network and non-network options that are being considered to address the identified need, and the potential market benefits.
Please click here for a PDF version of the report.
Please click here to go to the Regulatory investment tests for transmission web page.