Future Power System Security Roadshows
- Project Specification Consultation Report for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- Energy Security and Reliability in the National Electricity Market
- Review of the Black System South Australia Report – System event of 28 September 2016
- AEMO publishes final report into the South Australian state-wide power outage
- Media Statement - AEMO reaffirms position on energy security
- Media Statement - Gas development required to meet future energy demand
July 04, 2016 - 9:30 AM
Sessions are now fully booked and we are no longer accepting registrations.
To register for your attendance at one of the Future Power Systems Security Roadshow sessions, please contact StakeholderRelations@aemo.com.au by Friday 22 July 2016, indicating which presentation/s in which state you will attend.
Adelaide, Monday 15 August; Hobart, Tuesday 16 August; Melbourne, Wednesday 17 August; Canberra, Monday 22 August; Sydney, Tuesday 23 August; Brisbane, Wednesday 24 August.