AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
May 02, 2017 - 9:52 AM
AEMO has published advice on technical standards for generator licensing in South Australia (SA) following the request from the Essential Services Commission of SA (ESCOSA).
To download or view this one page summary of AEMO’s recommendations, please click here.
To view the full report - Advice to Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA) on technical standards for generator licensing, please click here.
For AEMO media enquiries, please contact:
AEMO media enquiries
0409 382 121