AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
- National Electricity Market remains tightly balanced
- 2017 Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO forms expert panel to advise on Finkel reform implementation
- AEMO and ARENA looking to evolve traditional electricity market
May 02, 2017 - 9:52 AM
AEMO has published advice on technical standards for generator licensing in South Australia (SA) following the request from the Essential Services Commission of SA (ESCOSA).
To download or view this one page summary of AEMO’s recommendations, please click here.
To view the full report - Advice to Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA) on technical standards for generator licensing, please click here.
For AEMO media enquiries, please contact:
AEMO media enquiries
0409 382 121