AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- Summer 2018-19 Readiness Report
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q3 2018
- Emerging Generation and Energy Storage - Grid-Scale: Stakeholder Engagement
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
August 15, 2018 - 9:42 AM
AEMO has published its “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants, businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q2 2018 (1 April to 30 June 2018).
AEMO produces this report each quarter as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018 (1.4 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q2 2018. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q1 2018 and Q2 2017. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. This report also incorporates analysis on the energy markets in Western Australia for the first time.