AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
September 06, 2017 - 10:45 AM
The following documents have been provided in response to the Federal Energy Minister’s request for information and advice on the risks to reliability and affordability posed by the recent exit of thermal generation and anticipated exit events over the next ten years.
- Letter to the Federal Energy Minister
- Advice to Commonwealth Government on dispatchable capability - AEMO has prepared this document to provide advice to the Commonwealth Government on matters relating to dispatchable capability in the National Electricity Market (NEM), as requested by the Hon Josh Frydenberg, Minister for the Environment and Energy.
- The Brattle Group’s near-term reliability auctions in the NEM - This report was prepared for the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) as one part of AEMO’s response to the government’s request for advice. This report is The Brattle Group’s review of other jurisdictions around the world that have used a range of different approaches to securing supply commitments to improve reliability and security.