2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
March 09, 2017 - 7:17 AM
AEMO has released its 2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities, intended to assess the adequacy of gas infrastructure, reserves and resources to meet demand in eastern and south-eastern Australia to 2036.
Please click here to read the full media release.
Please click here for a PDF version of the 2017 GSOO.
Please click here to visit the section with all of the supporting 2017 GSOO documentation.