Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
In this section
In this section
- National Electricity Market Overview - industry
- National Electricity Market Overview - public
- Metrology for the NEM
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
- An overview of AEMO’s gas markets
- Wholesale Electricity Market introduction
- Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
- Energy Markets: STEM, Balancing and LFAS
This two-day workshop explains how and why constraints are used to manage the power system, and the effect they may have on the market.
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service (FCAS) constraints.
- The network characteristics that determine constraints.
- How constraints are derived and formulated.
- The effect constraints have on dispatch outcomes.
- Where to find out more about how particular constraints affect your organisation.
Attendees of the course will gain a working-level understanding of constraints and their impact on the NEM.
$1,760 per person, including GST (industry members only).
Location and dates:
City Date Brisbane 15-16 November 2017
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Centre.
- Create an individual log in.
You will also gain access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
- "The course is well-structured and covered a hard topic in good detail, and kept it interesting."
- "Thought the whole course was done extremely well."
- "Covered nearly all aspects I had an interest in, and catered for all levels of understanding."
For further information, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.